The Executive Programme
What is the Executive Programme?
It’s an intensive, immersion programme for pastors and leaders wanting an in-depth experience of an intentional disciple-making church (IDMC) environment. Designed to give participants maximum exposure to the pastors, staff and ministries of Covenant EFC, the learning takes place through personal reflection, dialogue and full immersion into an IDMC culture.
Who is behind this?
Covenant EFCCovenant Evangelical Free Church (CEFC) is called to be an Intentional Disciple-Making Church (IDMC). Our vision is not just to build a strong disciplemaking church within, but to spearhead and catalyse a movement of IDMCs across the world.
IDMC InstituteIDMC Institute, the sponsor of the Executive Programme, is a vehicle within Covenant EFC’s vision that seeks to develop authentic disciples of spiritual depth ready for effective intentional disciple-making ministry. In short, we aim to reproduce disciple-mentors of a certain kind.
Who is it for?
- Pastors and Leaders from our Overseas Partners
- Senior Pastors of churches in Singapore and Overseas
- IDMC Global Alliance leaders and contacts
- Pastors on sabbatical
- Ministry staff in positions of leadership
- Leaders of Christian Ministries and Mission Agencies
What are the 2 programs offered?
Breakthrough Programme – 2 Weeks
Focus: DISCIPLE IN COMMUNITY
This two-week programme focuses on the inner life of the disciple in community and rides on the powerful transformational platform of the Breakthrough Weekend (BTW).
- Why IDMC? What is an IDMC?
- CEFC Overview: History and Mission
- Cultivating Your Inner Life
- Nourishing Your Soul: a day of quiet prayer
“Day with Jesus”
- Train me: Relationship with God, Self and Others
- Participation in Leaders’ Advance for Breakthrough Weekend (BTW)
- Experiencing a BTW
- Staff Devotion and Dialogues with Staff
- Ministry Visits: Sunday Services, prayer meetings, Home Mission Fellowships (non-indigenous), Covenant groups, TNG (Youth) Meetings
Immersion Programme – 4 Weeks
Focus: LEADING AN IDMC
This four-week programme equips participants with biblical principles, best practices and foundational tools to lead an IDMC, climaxing with the signature IDMC Conference of Covenant EFC.
- CEFC as an IDMC: Vision, Values and Vehicles
- Seminars on IDMC framework: See the Critical Need; Understand the Biblical Strategy; Determine the End Product; Accomplish the Mission
- Mentoring for Roots and Wings: 8-Core Curriculum
- Nourishing Your Soul: days for quiet reflection and prayer
- Leadership Dialogues: Family Life; The Next Generation (TNG); Transformational platforms (BTW); Small-group Infrastructure (SGI); Men and Women Ministries; Counseling and Care; Prayer, Worship and Outreach; and Covenant Missions
- Deliberations on mentoring, leadership and creating a discipleship culture
- Participate in weekly Staff Devotion, QC and Prayer meetings
- Sample Intentional Discipleship Training (IDT) and IDMC Institute modules
- Ministry Visits and Dialogues: Sunday Services, Fellowships, Covenant groups, Youth (TNG)
- Participation in IDMC Conference and Anniversary Service
“Authentic sharing from the leaders in Covenant” Karen Monroy, Children’s Ministry Director, GCF South Metro, Philippines
“People from different countries, who really hunger and thirst to learn about discipleship, bringing back something to implement in their church. Inspiring!” Johan Setiawan, Indonesia
“The Lord did a renovation of my heart”
“People here live out what it means to have nothing to prove,
nothing to hide and nothing to lose. That really gripped me.” Pastor Mike Duco, GCF South Metro, Philippines
“God spoke to me about freefalling into his care” Pastor Alvin Lim, Grace Gospel Church, Philippines
I’m interested! What's next?
- Fill-out the Executive Programme online registration form here.
Once you’re accepted, begin making the necessary arrangements to join us!
Got more questions?